Technical Features for Brunton Solar Marine- 7 Watt
The Brunton Solar Marine 7 watt is an ultimate panel for all watercraft. It is a perfect solution that maintains the essential battery systems on deep-marine sea craft, or just charging up the trolling motor on your fishing boat. Flexible cell technology can be mounted to curved surfaces to save valuable space, or they can run flat on the deck. Thin film panels ensure no damage from falling objects or stray footsteps when you hit rough water.
This Brunton Solar Panel battery charger includes a completely waterproof connector. It has Amorphous Cells functions in all weather conditions and sail shadows.
Solar Marine 7 watt Features:
Product # F-SLRMARINE-7
- Solar Module
- 12v, 400mA Output
- Collects 7 Watts Of Power From The Sun
- Completely Waterproof Connector
- Impact-Thin Film Resists Damage From Gear of Foot Steps
- High Efficiency, Triple Junction Solar Technology
- Amorphous Cells Function
- Works in All Weather Conditions & Sail Shadows
- Fluoropolymer Construction
- For Extreme Durability & Waterproofing
- Reverse Discharge Protection
- Not Discharge Batteries at Night
- Mounts to Curved Surfaces or Flat on The Deck
The Brunton Solar Marine 7 watt has many exciting features for users of all types. See the Brunton Solar Marine 7 watt product video above for more details. The Brunton Solar Marine 7 watt is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Brunton Solar Marine- 7 Watt