Technical Features for Brunton Solaris 62 CIGS- 62 Watt
The Brunton Solaris 26 watt Foldable
is a solar panel that collect power from the sun and recharges your Brunton devices. With high performance Advanced CIGS Technology, the panels works most effective
under low light or cloud cover. Unbreakable thin film is tear resistant and lightweight. Its compact two-panel design gives maximum performance and portability.
The Brunton Solaris is trusted and loved by remote film crew, high-alpine expeditions, and isolated research teams alike.
Solaris 26 watt Foldable Features:
Product # F-SOLARIS62
- Solar Panel
- 12v, 3100mA Output
- Collects 62 Watts Of Power From The Sun
- Advanced CIGS Technology
- Flexible High Performance CIGS Solar Cells
- Multi-Section Folding Panels
- For Ease of Storage & Use
- Link Up to Two or More Units Together
-For More Output
- Works in All Types of Weather
- Even in Low Light Conditions
- Built-in Blocking Diode Prevents Reverse Battery Discharge
- Lightweight Compact Design
The Brunton Solaris 62 CIGS 52 watt Foldable has many exciting features for users of all types. See the Brunton Solaris 62 CIGS 52 watt Foldable product video above for more details. The Brunton Solaris 62 CIGS 52 watt Foldable is sold as a Brand New Unopened Item.
Brunton Solaris 62 CIGS- 62 Watt